Sun, skin disorders, ageing and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
In addition, skin may lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
What is Skin rejuvenation?
Patients may have their skin resurfaced at almost any age. You may have certain characteristics that make you a better candidate for one technique rather than another.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite
What are the benefits of Skin rejuvenation?
- Can lift droopy eyelids, eyebrows and saggy jawlines
- It Erases dark spots and pigmentation, minimizes scars and other imperfections
- It Lifts, tightens and tones skin
- It Skin looks smoother and younger
How many Session would one need to go ?
Dr Simple Aher Dr Simple Aher Dr Simple Aher Dr Simple Aher