Thermage cpt (By Dr Simple Aher) is a non-invasive radiofrequency therapy that can address the look and feel of aging skin on many areas of your body. Thermage cpt treatments are customized to your needs, and typically require minimal recovery time. It’s a great solution if you want your skin to look sleeker, smoother and younger, but can’t afford a lot of time away from work or your social life.
Which areas are best considered for treatment?
- Thermage cpt procedures can effectively and safely treat fine lines and wrinkles on most body parts, including the face, neck, eyes, tummy, arms, hands, thighs and buttocks. Thermage cpt can also smooth uneven, dimpled skin on the body and temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- The Eyes – hooding, fine lines and even our brow line can make us look worn-down. Thermage cpt treats the upper and lower eyelids to help you look more youthful and rested
- The Face – Thermage cpt smooths lines and wrinkles and remodels collagen for the overall health of the skin.
- The Body – aging doesn’t just affect the skin on our faces, our bodies see the effects too, with crepey, sagging skin and unwanted bulges and dimples. Thermage cpt is a non-invasive way to smooth the skin on our bodies and even temporarily improve the appearance of cellulite.
What is the procedure involved in treatment?
Why consider Thermage cpt over other treatments?
- Thermage cpt delivers improved skin appearance, and overall texture.
- It is a safe and effective solution.
- Visible results may be immediate, and they may appear over time in the course of your body’s natural collagen rebuilding process.
Dr Simple Aher Dr Simple Aher Dr Simple Aher Dr Simple Aher