Spider veins (not to be confused with varicose veins) are dilated or stretched blood vessels that have a branching pattern and are commonly found on the thigh, lower leg and occasionally on the face. The veins start to become noticeable at a young age, for many others, the veins may not become obvious until much later.
What are the causes of Spider veins?
A number of factors may contribute to the development of spider veins in the legs, including:
• Hormonal shifts
• Occupations or activities that require prolonged sitting or standing
• Weight fluctuation
Who makes a good candidate for spider vein treatment?
The following are some common reasons why you may want to consider spider vein treatment:
- You are embarrassed by the prominent branching veins visible on your thighs and lower legs.
- You avoid wearing shorts or swimming apparel because you don’t want others to see your spider veins.
- The branching veins on your face are unsightly and you must use makeup to camouflage them.
When to Consider Spider Vein Treatment
- If you have visible veins on your legs or thighs that have a branching or weblike pattern
- If you have a pattern of branching veins on your face that you try to conceal
- If you feel that your spider veins are a sign of aging that you would like to eliminate
What are the benefits of this treatment?
Dr Simple Aher Dr Simple Aher Dr Simple Aher Dr Simple Aher Dr Simple Aher